35mm film scanner for Every Need
If you are looking for a 35mm film scanner you have come to the right place. Check out the different types of scanners available and choose what is right for your needs.
Until I put this pages together, I did not know that there was a 35mm film scanner capable of filing away all your documents and receipts automatically. If that is what you need you should check out the 35mm film scanner I have listed here for you.
What are the Best 35mm Film Scanner
Ultra Compact Scanner with up to 2400 dpi
- “This scanner is very easy to use and provides very good quality scans.” – Ethan
- “I would highly recommend this scanner to anyone who wants a reasonably priced scanner with awesome features.” – Patrik
- “I love that it doesn’t require a power connection other than the laptop USB port.” – M. Jones
The Canon CanoScan 8800F Color Film/Negative/Photo Scanner features high-luminance white LED lamps, which means it, can scan immediately without warming up.
- “It is very easy to use and fast.” – P. Singer
- “Overall this is a great scanner and I’d recommend it to anyone…thanks for another great product, Canon!” – G. Gilbert
- “It will scan photos, 35mm film negatives, slides, and medium size negatives.” – Al Canales
Scanner, Epson ,Perfection V300.System & Software Requirements: Windows System, BM compatible PC with Pentium II 450MHz or higher processor, Windows Vista, XP (x64, Home, Pro), 2000 Professional, 512MB RAM, 215MB of available hard drive space minimum, CD-ROM drive (4x or faster), Available USB connection (Hi-Speed USB 2.
- “When scanning pictures,the image quality is good over.” – Phuong Pham
- “Also included with this scanner is an accessory for scanning Slides and film negatives.” – N. Corella
- “I also like the feature of being able to scan several documents into 1 pdf file.” – Kelly Collard
The Epson Perfection V500 Photo offers extraordinary quality and versatility with 6400 dpi resolution and an LED light source for greater productivity — all at an amazing value.
- “Easy of Use: The scanner is very easy to set up and use.” – The Christopher
- “The ICE technology feature to remove dust and to enhance the color is great as many of my photos have “lost” their color.” – Andrew Stasiw
- “If I do, I’ll certainly buy another one!” – Ann Rogers
The Canon CanoScan 9000F Color Image Scanner features Fare Level 3 delivers automatic dust and scratch removal as well as fading, grain and backlight correction, Zero warm-up time and lower power consumption with White LED, “Auto Scan Mode” automatically adjusts settings by detecting what you are scanning, Zero warm up time, Lower Power Consumption with White LED, 9600 dpi and 48-bit input/output.
- “The image quality was great and the unit was very easy to setup and use.” – Gary G. Fitz
- “I have to say that buying this scanner was one of the best ideas I had in a long time… This is a really great scanner.” – Steve
- “I have scanned in lots of photos and a few negative and slides with great results and have a lot more to scanning to do.” – Jim Winkler
EPSON PERFECTIONV600 PHOTO COLOR SCANNER.
- “Very easy to use.” – PSP Lover
- “Digital Ice for Film works very well on color negative film and non-Kodachrome slides.” – C. Kearney
- “I have been scanning old family slides and photos!” – Jan Martel
Great Scanning Performance for Photos and Film
- “Very easy to use and I am pleased with the quality of the scanned files.” – J. Andersen
- “For my purpose this scanner is a great buy and I can recommend it.” – Karl G. Coumou
- “The quality of the slide and negative scanning was excellent!” – D. Burton
Ultra Compact Scanner with Vertical Scanning and Up to 2400 dpi
- “Very easy to use scanner.” – Wmgrar
- “I like the fact that it uses a USB cable for power and just plugs into my monitor.” – MzLiz
- “Would highly recommend this scanner to anyone desiring a low cost device!” – Guy Gardner
Wolverine has created a very simple to use device to convert all your 35mm film into a 5 mega pixel JPEG digital images in seconds. So simple to use, it only requires a push of button – NO computer or software is needed.
- “The picture quality is very good, and it is so easy to use.” – R. E. Jodoin
- “I am now volunteering to copy slides for family members with my great converter.” – M. Peterson
- “A good slide scanner should provide you with an acceptable image that is not overly bright, dark, contrasted, or injected with too much color saturation.” – GA BUBBA
Wolverine 14 Megapixel 35mm Slides and Negatives to Digital Image Converter
- “It is very easy to use.” – C. Leyva
- “Output is much nicer that I was able to get from scanning slides on a flat bed scanner.” – Pamela Humphries
- “A lot of my old slides have some coloring issues (too bright, too red, etc.) but I have been able to adjust many of them to get a good picture.” – SLC
Suggestions of the Best 35mm film scanner
Do you have any 35mm film scanner suggestions that you think 35mm film scanner would love or any feedback on the suggestions in this page? Please feel free to add a comment below.