Here is a review of today’s most popular aps film scanner with all the need-to-know information for each.
As someone who was formerly in the financial industry a good aps film scanner is essential in making sure that information is not only stored correctly, but also in a timely and efficient manner. Below I’ll review a few of the top rated aps film scanner, According to consumers, and give you the pros and cons of each.
And you can choose the best for yourself!
Best Selling Aps Film Scanner
CanoScan FS2710 delivers outstanding resolution in a compact desktop unit. This affordable high-performance film scanner is the ideal solution for professionals and photo enthusiasts that require exceptional quality scans of 35mm or Advanced Photo System (APS) films.
- “I do have Windows 2000, and managed to get this scanner working on it, although it claims it doesn’t have the components to install the driver on my OS.” – “crissiclayton”
- “I may add that there support cost’s money and they give you no imput.” – Joe Elario
- “Except this strange behavior, it is good but slow.” – BingHong Chou
The Epson Perfection V550 Photo features amazing performance and versatility for any project. 6400 dpi resolution ensures images are sharp and vivid, whether you’re scanning film, slides, negatives, photos or everyday documents.
- “I’m very happy with the quality and ease of use.” – Teri123
- “The downside is that this scanner only has ICE Light, which means that the "technology" to remove scratches only works when scanning negatives, not photos.” – J. Pettit
- “I decided to just get a dedicated scanner and this scanner fills the bill perfectly.” – JG McClung
If you’re serious about image scanning, don’t give the job to just any old scanner. With its high resolution, 12-bit analog-to-digital conversion, and a 2,820 dpi maximum resolution, Minolta’s Dimage Scan Dual II is poised to render sharp, satisfying images from a wide range of film types.
A high-performance dedicated film scanner designed for imaging professionals, the Super Coolscan 5000 ED offers high-quality scanning of 35mm slides, 35mm film strips, APS film (with optional IX240 film adapter), and prepared slides (with optional medical slide holder).
- “Buy this scanner, you won’t be sorry.” – T. Young
- “Even the best color negatives have much more grain that Kodachrome.” – JanSobieski
- “As mentioned earlier, the multi-scan setting does not seem to work very well, due to the software crashing.” – Mark Huth
A high-performance dedicated film scanner from Nikon, the CoolScan V ED offers high-quality scanning of 35mm slides, 35mm film strips, APS film (with optional IX240 film adapter), and prepared slides (with optional medical slide holder).
- “I can recommend this scanner without reservation.” – JanSobieski
- “ICE, ROC, GEM, DEE, and SIE together will almost quintuple the scanning time.” – PJ
- “The scanner operation is very silent and its setup was very easy.” – Michel
Minolta 2891-301 Dimage Scan Dual Film Scanner -
- “Every time I turn off the machine, I have to reload the software to get it to work the next time.” – J. Wayland Eheart
- “Images consistant in color from scan to scan.” – michael
- “The scan quality is very good and the “easy scan” utility is perfect for quick scans for email, etc.” – David Breneman
The Polaroid 4000 DPI scanner is designed for the professional who demands businesslike efficiency, with high resolution and excellent image quality, from a film scanner.
With up to 4,000 dpi optical (8,000 interpolated) resolution, the ArtixScan 4000tf can enlarge 35mm scans to full A3 or tabloid-size scans with no degradation to output quality.
4,000 dpi optical resolution, 48-bit color IEEE 1394 FireWire interface card included; PC and Mac compatible LED light source for accurate color consistency High resolution scans in only 38 seconds Su
The Epson Perfection V500 Photo offers extraordinary quality and versatility with 6400 dpi resolution and an LED light source for greater productivity — all at an amazing value.
- “Easy of Use: The scanner is very easy to set up and use.” – The Christopher
- “The ICE technology feature to remove dust and to enhance the color is great as many of my photos have “lost” their color.” – Andrew Stasiw
- “If I do, I’ll certainly buy another one!” – Ann Rogers
Bookmark & Share
Want to find this aps film scanner page later? Click here!