Do you want to scan documents, receipts, pictures, business cards and more into our computers? This has become the normal method of storing information. If you require your documents to be scanned very quickly and stored in high resolution on your computer then these high res, high volume and efficient film scanners used to be prohibitively expensive just a few years back but today competition and technological innovation have made these machines affordable and available to the average consumer.
This page is for you to choose the best film scanners for all your need.
Should you have a question or comment, please leave a note, I would be really appreciate.
Best Quality Film Scanners
Rediscover your long-lost slides and film negatives with DB-Tech’s digital image converter. The DB-FS150 Transforms your images from outdated to updated without the need of a computer.
- “It is very easy to use and does a very good job.” – Roland Swingle
- “I would recommend this product to anyone looking to convert their old slide collection to digital.” – Cathy Molnar
- “Cons; To scan strips of negatives, the film must slide through a plastic film holder which gets scratched quickly.” – dls
A high-performance dedicated film scanner from Nikon, the CoolScan V ED offers high-quality scanning of 35mm slides, 35mm film strips, APS film (with optional IX240 film adapter), and prepared slides (with optional medical slide holder).
- “I can recommend this scanner without reservation.” – JanSobieski
- “ICE, ROC, GEM, DEE, and SIE together will almost quintuple the scanning time.” – PJ
- “The scanner operation is very silent and its setup was very easy.” – Michel
Enjoy your old pictures on your digital picture frame. Rediscover your long-lost photo prints, slides, and film negatives with PICS 2 SD. This high-quality scanner transfers your images directly onto an SD card so you can enjoy your old pictures with the latest technology.
- “Very easy to use.” – Thomas
- “Simple and economic solution to digitizing all your old photos and slides.” – carlb
- “This “sealed” design is especially problematic if your photos are slightly smaller than the tray holding them.” – Jeff from Boston
Plustek OpticFilm 8100 Film Scanner 783064365321 Slide & Film Scanners
- “I’ve used the scanner on a number of 35 mm transparencies and negatives, and I’m very impressed with the quality of the resulting scans.” – Bill G. Riel
- “The Plustek products are very well built and the results are truly amazing.” – splante
- “The use of infrared light to detect dust and scratches is alone a reason to buy this.” – baltobernie
Plustek OpticFilm 8200i SE – Film scanner (35 mm) – 35mm film – 7200 dpi x 7200 dpi – USB 2.
Main FeaturesManufacturer/Supplier: Plustek, IncManufacturer Part Number: 783064365338Manufacturer Website Address: /usaBrand Name: PlustekProduct Line: OpticFilmProduct Model: 8200i AiProduct Name: OpticFilm 8200i AiMarketing Information: Plustek OpticFilm 8200i Ai is a powerful scanner with 7200 dpi resolution.
Wolverine has created a very simple to use device to convert all your 35mm film into a 5 mega pixel JPEG digital images in seconds. So simple to use, it only requires a push of button – NO computer or software is needed.
- “The picture quality is very good, and it is so easy to use.” – R. E. Jodoin
- “I am now volunteering to copy slides for family members with my great converter.” – M. Peterson
- “A good slide scanner should provide you with an acceptable image that is not overly bright, dark, contrasted, or injected with too much color saturation.” – GA BUBBA
STAND ALONE PICTURE SCANNER DOES NOT REQUIRE A COMPUTER; LARGE 3.2 COLOR SCREEN FOR VIEWING PICTURES; WORKS WITH 35MM NEGATIVES, 35MM SLIDES & 3 X 5, 4 X 6 & 5 X 7 PICTURES; HIGH-RESOLUTION 5.
The PrimeFilm 3610AFL(Auto Film Loading) offers auto film loading of negative strips and un-cut developed roll film, up to 40 frames.
Quickly and easily convert your 35mm slides and film into Digital format.
Thanks For Stopping By!
So you can come back for more organizing tips & ideas