If you are looking for a flatbed scanner for photos you will find there are many choices. In fact, there are almost too many choices which can make it difficult to decide what to buy and what is best for you.
This article will provide some of the top rated solutions that can speed up your efficiency and reduce time to manually enter information into your computer. Here are some best flatbed scanner for photos that are currently out in the market.
Besides of the list of the bestselling flatbed scanner for photos of the year, I will give you some tips on what you need to compare to make a decision on what to buy as well.
Best Flatbed Scanner for Photos Ratings
Ultra Compact Scanner with up to 2400 dpi
- “This scanner is very easy to use and provides very good quality scans.” – Ethan
- “I would highly recommend this scanner to anyone who wants a reasonably priced scanner with awesome features.” – Patrik
- “I love that it doesn’t require a power connection other than the laptop USB port.” – M. Jones
The Canon CanoScan 8800F Color Film/Negative/Photo Scanner features high-luminance white LED lamps, which means it, can scan immediately without warming up.
- “It is very easy to use and fast.” – P. Singer
- “Overall this is a great scanner and I’d recommend it to anyone…thanks for another great product, Canon!” – G. Gilbert
- “It will scan photos, 35mm film negatives, slides, and medium size negatives.” – Al Canales
Scanner, Epson ,Perfection V300.System & Software Requirements: Windows System, BM compatible PC with Pentium II 450MHz or higher processor, Windows Vista, XP (x64, Home, Pro), 2000 Professional, 512MB RAM, 215MB of available hard drive space minimum, CD-ROM drive (4x or faster), Available USB connection (Hi-Speed USB 2.
- “When scanning pictures,the image quality is good over.” – Phuong Pham
- “Also included with this scanner is an accessory for scanning Slides and film negatives.” – N. Corella
- “I also like the feature of being able to scan several documents into 1 pdf file.” – Kelly Collard
The Epson Perfection V500 Photo offers extraordinary quality and versatility with 6400 dpi resolution and an LED light source for greater productivity — all at an amazing value.
- “Easy of Use: The scanner is very easy to set up and use.” – The Christopher
- “The ICE technology feature to remove dust and to enhance the color is great as many of my photos have “lost” their color.” – Andrew Stasiw
- “If I do, I’ll certainly buy another one!” – Ann Rogers
The Canon CanoScan 9000F Color Image Scanner features Fare Level 3 delivers automatic dust and scratch removal as well as fading, grain and backlight correction, Zero warm-up time and lower power consumption with White LED, “Auto Scan Mode” automatically adjusts settings by detecting what you are scanning, Zero warm up time, Lower Power Consumption with White LED, 9600 dpi and 48-bit input/output.
- “The image quality was great and the unit was very easy to setup and use.” – Gary G. Fitz
- “I have to say that buying this scanner was one of the best ideas I had in a long time… This is a really great scanner.” – Steve
- “I have scanned in lots of photos and a few negative and slides with great results and have a lot more to scanning to do.” – Jim Winkler
EPSON PERFECTIONV600 PHOTO COLOR SCANNER.
- “Very easy to use.” – PSP Lover
- “Digital Ice for Film works very well on color negative film and non-Kodachrome slides.” – C. Kearney
- “I have been scanning old family slides and photos!” – Jan Martel
Ultra Compact Scanner with Vertical Scanning and Up to 2400 dpi
- “Very easy to use scanner.” – Wmgrar
- “I like the fact that it uses a USB cable for power and just plugs into my monitor.” – MzLiz
- “Would highly recommend this scanner to anyone desiring a low cost device!” – Guy Gardner
This is simple, high-performance scanning at its best. Four easy buttons automate the entire process, and the new Auto Scan mode makes it even easier: It actually detects the type of original you’re scanning – a photo, business card, notebook or form – automatically adjusts settings for the optimal results, then scans and saves the image.
- “Scanner was very easy to install and use.” – Edward Newman
- “I purchased the Canon LiDE100 and it is perfect!!” – Garay D. Holland
- “I love that it only has the USB cable to connect to the computer and doesn’t require a power cord.” – Samberami
Manufacturer Product Description How easy is this? Just select what you want to do with your original – scan, copy, or create email attachments or PDFs – and the entire process is automated.
- “Works very fast and for once the scanning software is easy to use and works well.” – John W. Mugge
- “Note I have this working brilliantly on my MacBook Pro 13″ with OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) as well as my Windows 7 PC.” – SomeRandomGuy
- “Our old scanner was exactly like this one and we love Canon products.” – PJ VEGAS
Epson Perfection V330 Photo Scanner
- “Works very well and easy to use.” – Jon C. Wright
- “The included color restoration software did an excellent job of correcting this.” – Rob
- “Naturally, I will think very hard before buying another Epson product.” – Difficult to Please
Suggestions of the Best flatbed scanner for photos
Do you have any flatbed scanner for photos suggestions that you think flatbed scanner for photos would love or any feedback on the suggestions in this page? Please feel free to add a comment below.