Are you thinking about taking a photo scanner with you? You have found the right place.
There are a few models that perform well as long as your needs are basic. We have selected the ones with the highest customer satisfaction ratings. Besides, in order to assure your satisfaction, we’ll also give you tip for the features you may want to know.
Enjoy your shopping now.
Best Photo Scanners in the World
The Epson Perfection V550 Photo features amazing performance and versatility for any project. 6400 dpi resolution ensures images are sharp and vivid, whether you’re scanning film, slides, negatives, photos or everyday documents.
- “I’m very happy with the quality and ease of use.” – Teri123
- “The downside is that this scanner only has ICE Light, which means that the "technology" to remove scratches only works when scanning negatives, not photos.” – J. Pettit
- “I decided to just get a dedicated scanner and this scanner fills the bill perfectly.” – JG McClung
EPSON PERFECTIONV600 PHOTO COLOR SCANNER.
- “Very easy to use.” – PSP Lover
- “Digital Ice for Film works very well on color negative film and non-Kodachrome slides.” – C. Kearney
- “I have been scanning old family slides and photos!” – Jan Martel
High-quality Scans of Photos, 35mm Film, and More.Scan photos, film, oversized originals, plus scan-to-cloud – you get it all with the EPSON Perfection V370 Photo.
- “It was very easy to setup and very easy to use.” – bobbewig
- “Scanner is holding up well — time will tell.” – GP Burdell
- “Both scanners have a well-designed hinged lid, and work very well with thick books.” – Dave Millman
Featuring one touch scanning, and requiring no PC, the Personal Photo Scanner/converter from Pandigital makes it easy to enjoy digital copies of all your favorite printed photos, up to 5×7.
- “This scanner is very easy to use.” – Terri Corbett
- “To make a long story short I will say, it was a great investment and could not be happier.” – Ed
- “Faint lines will appear on your scans, even after running the cleaning cycle.” – Nathan Moore
AIR Copy WiFi Scanner
- “One of the things I like about this is I can scan items to my tablet even if I don’t have a WiFi connection.” – scesq
- “As for scan quality, scan quality is pretty amazing.” – K. Boullion
- “So I called the manufacturer customer service number and worked with the tech for 15-20 minutes.” – RB3000
The KODAK P811 Personal Photo Scanner makes it easy to share your favorite printed photos, from wallet size to 8X10 inches. Also able to scan photographicnegatives, the P811 saves high resolution digital copies of all your favorite pictures to the included 4GB MICROSD Card for easy sharing.
- “This scanner is very easy to use and scans very quickly.” – Monique
- “Also let my parents borrow it to scan over 1,000 photos and it worked great.” – Donna Jane Hershey
- “Do not bother using battery power.” – Doglet
Featuring one touch scanning, and requiring no PC, the Personal Photo Scanner/converter from Pandigital makes it easy to enjoy digital copies of all your favorite printed photos, up to 8.
- “It is very easy to use and fast.” – Dean L. Sylvies
- “I have now been able to scan all of my old childhood photos and was able to share them with all my family.” – JJones
- “I have calibrated and cleaned the scanner and am still getting a white line on every scan.” – TokidokiGurl
New 3-1 Sheetfed scanner PS-4200 is good for scanning Receipts, documents, books & pictures and name cards at either 600 dpi in 36-bit color or 300 DPI in monochromatic mode.
- “This is a great little scanner.” – Linda Freeman
- “The scanner is fast too, I no longer use my other Viewpoints, even my flatbed is getting a rest.” – sambob24
- “I’m having a small problem getting it off the SD card and putting it onto a flashdrive.” – Celia Kay Aaron
Epson Perfection V33 Photo Scanner
- “Great scanner, easy to setup, easy to use, great quality for photos.” – Jeff S
- “If this one ever breaks, I would buy another one just like it.” – E
- “I use Windows 7 64bit and have absolutely no issues.” – Joe
High-quality Scans of Photos, Documents and More.Get amazing scan quality with the EPSON Perfection V37. This versatile photo scanner delivers 4800 x 9600 dpi optical resolution for incredible detail and clarity, whether scanning photos or documents.
- “It was extremely easy to set up, and is very easy to use.” – JenBar
- “We have used it to scan about three years worth of family photo albums and so far working great.” – Edgar Perez
- “Software installed easy and scanner works great with windows 7.” – Mike S
Don’t Forget To Like
You can like it by using your Facebook button on the top of the page, pin it or tweet it to your friends. Thank you!